News & Events
* Orange County in the Great War: on Tuesday, January 15 at 6:30pm, join local historian Aaron Lefkowitz for a discussion and perspective of WW1 - "The War to End All Wars" - as seen through the stories and feats of the men of Orange County who fought. Register here today.
* Computer Classes @ AWPL: brush up your computer skills or cultivate some new ones! The Library is delighted to offer computer classes in Microsoft Word (January 16), Microsoft Excel (January 23), PowerPoint and Windows 10 (both on February 13). Register in person at the Help Desk with a $5.00 deposit, refundable at the class. Enroll now before spaces fill up! Call the Help Desk with questions and to check availability: 986-1047, ext. 3.
* Calling all Orange County artists! AWPL is planning a theme-based community art exhibit to be displayed February 15-May 15. Click here for complete details.
* AWPL Foundation Announces College Scholarships: for the thirteenth consecutive year, the AWPL Foundation is pleased to announce a college scholarship essay competition open to all college-bound high school seniors who reside within the Warwick Valley Central School District. Find all the details here.
* Annual Appeal 2018/2019: as we welcome 2019, we encourage our patrons to consider a donation to the Albert Wisner Public Library Foundation's Annual Appeal. A gift in any amount will enhance the Library's collections and programs. Donations made through January 31, 2019 will be matched, up to $25,000, thanks to a very generous matching grant from Glenn P. and Susan D. Dickes. To make an online donation, click on the green Donate button, above right. Alternately, click here for a printable brochure. Thank you very much!
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 9:30am to 11:30am
09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 10:00am to 10:30am
10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 11:15am to 11:45am
11:15 AM to 11:45 AM
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 1:30pm to 2:15pm
01:30 PM to 02:15 PM
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
05:30 PM to 08:00 PM