In applying for a library card at Albert Wisner Public Library for myself or my child, I agree that:
- I assume responsibility for the material checked out on this card.
- I understand that material returned late will be subject to overdue fines. I will pay for all unreturned or damaged items charged to this card.
- I am aware of AWPL Fines and Fees.
- I will not hold the Library responsible for any damage that borrowed items might cause to my equipment.
- My child has access to all Library materials and equipment made available for use in the Library. I understand that it is a parent's responsibility, not the Library's, to control what a child reads and views.
- I/my child will abide by Library rules, described in the Behavior Policy on the Library's website.
- By providing an email address, I acknowledge that I will receive periodic e-mail announcements regarding Library services and programs.
Your card will be prepared and kept at the Circulation Desk. When you pick it up, please be prepared to provide the necessary identification showing proof of your residency in the Warwick Valley Central School District. Acceptable forms of I.D. include:
- A current New York State Driver's License showing your current street address (not P.O. Box number) on the front of the card.
If you have a photo I.D. that does not show your Warwick street address, then please also provide one of the following:
- Current car registration or insurance card with Warwick street address
- Current rental lease agreement with your Warwick street address
- Recent cable or utility bill with your Warwick street address
- A recent cancelled piece of First Class U.S. mail addressed to you at your Warwick street address